- Bridal and evening gloves are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All return/exchange requests must be made within 14 days from receipt of shipment.
- All returns/exchanges must be post marked with 5 business days of receiving Return Authorization number.
- A copy of the receipt must accompany the return.
- Return/exchange postage will be covered by Amato New York.
- Merchandise must be unused & undamaged condition. It is the sole discretion of AMATO New York to determine if returned goods are in saleable condition. Merchandise that is returned in poor condition will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Avoid getting your gloves wet. If they do, allow them to dry naturally, and do not apply external heat sources to them—this will dry them out.
To clean well used gloves, it’s best bring them to a leather cleaner for treatment.
To clean lightly used gloves, you can do the following: Create a lukewarm solution of soap flakes. Using a sponge, dab the outside of the glove with this solution. Do not saturate the leather, and using a dry sponge or cloth, dab the outside of the glove to remove excess wetness. Allow gloves to dry naturally, without external heat. While the gloves are drying, put them on the hand to help stretch the leather and fit them to the shape of the wearer’s hand profile. Should you use a specific leather cleaner, please follow the directions carefully and make sure the leather you are treating is the same as those in the directions of the leather cleaner.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around
your hand with a tape measure, just below the knuckles.
You should use your dominant hand, the right if you
are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
These are the same as your measurement in inches.
Round up or down to the nearest size.
Use the chart below to convert inches to letters. Round up or down to the nearest size.